Hillcrest Estate’s Cellar Door is housed inside the Hillcrest restaurant and provides the perfect environment for an authentic boutique wine experience.
The Cellar Door is divided into two distinct tasting areas:
- The front room welcomes you as you arrive into an intimate shop, selling Hillcrest’s exclusive range of olives, olive oils and wines, and a personal solid wood tasting counter, ideal for exclusive tastings.
- The back room, the farms actual wine cellar, is chilled to keep the wine at an ideal temperature. This is a space where you can enjoy tastings surrounded by wine racks stacked with wine bottles and wine barrels, giving the authentic wine cellar aroma, look and feel.
Our cellar door is open winter and summer months: Tuesday – Thursday 10:00 – 17:00, Friday 10:00 – 18:00, Saturday 10:00 – 17:00, Sunday 11:00 – 17:00. The cellar door is closed on the 24th, 25th, 26th,31st December, 1st January. Bookings for small groups and formal tasting sessions can be arranged by appointment to suit your specific requirements. We also host private events, including food and wine experiences, which can be tailored to your every wish.
- R 10.00 Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- R 10.00 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Rose
- R 10.00 Estate Red Shale
- R 10.00 Estate Robbenzicht
- R 15.00 Saartjie Semillon
- R 18.00 Saartjie Malbec
- R 18.00 Saartjie Cabernet Franc
- R 18.00 Saartjie Petit Verdot
- R 15.00 Atlantic Slopes Sauvignon Blanc
- R 20.00 Atlantic Slopes Quarry Merlot
- R 25.00 Atlantic Slopes Hornfels
Tasting fee falls away with the purchase of one case or more
R 70.00 per Nougat Pairing
R 65.00 per Hillcrest Pairing
R 80.00 per Olive Tasting Platter
Make a booking
Contact number: 021 970 5800