Welcome to Hillcrest’s boutique tasting room, where you can experience our award winning wines with an exciting variety of tasting and paring options.
Our tasting room is conveniently situated within the Hillcrest restaurant, which offers beautiful views of the surrounding vineyards, where one can take in the old world feel of our boutique wine cellar.
Guests are able to relax at our bar counter and enjoy the many tasting and pairing options on offer, guided by one of our passionate staff. Then peruse our adjacent shop carrying our exclusive range of olives, olive oils and exquisite estate-grown and produced wines.
Our cellar door is open all year round and closed on Mondays
- Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 – 17:00
- Sunday 11:00 – 17:00
Our cellar door is closed on the 24th, 25th, 26th,31st December and 1st January.
Bookings for small groups and formal tasting sessions can be arranged by appointment to suit your specific requirements. We also host private events, including food and wine experiences, which can be tailored to your every whim.
- R 10.00 Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- R 10.00 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Rose
- R 10.00 Estate Red Shale
- R 10.00 Estate Robbenzicht
- R 15.00 Saartjie Semillon
- R 18.00 Saartjie Malbec
- R 18.00 Saartjie Cabernet Franc
- R 18.00 Saartjie Petit Verdot
- R 15.00 Atlantic Slopes Sauvignon Blanc
- R 20.00 Atlantic Slopes Quarry Merlot
- R 25.00 Atlantic Slopes Hornfels
Tasting fee falls away with the purchase of one case or more
R 70.00 per Nougat Pairing
R 65.00 per Hillcrest Pairing
R 80.00 per Olive Tasting Platter
Make a booking
Contact number: 021 970 5800